JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD PENDING FUNDS - I'LL TAKE THE AD DOWN WHEN THE AMMO IS ACTUALLY GONE

1500 Rounds of 9mm Range Ammo

PRICE
  • 30 cents per round.
  • Will sell in increments of 500
  • 500 rounds = $150
  • 1000 rounds = $300
  • 1500 rounds = $450
  • Obviously no shipping costs, no wait time, immediate gratification.

DESCRIPTION
  • 115 grain, FMJ, brass, range ammo
  • 500 rounds of Herters
  • 1000 rounds of Federal
  • Sealed boxes
  • Stored in climate-controlled environment
I'm in Troutdale. Prefer to meet-up I-205 corridor, North to Vancouver, South to Oregon City, or further east (Gresham, Troutdale, Columbia Gorge Outlet Mall at exit 17 on I-84).

Selling to fund parts purchases for a build I'm doing.

Trying to live up to my NET ZERO $$ outflow for 2022 regarding my firearms hobby.

Federal 9mm.jpg Herters 9mm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would take some if I wasn't already spending a bunch on other shooting stuff - but more interested in how your NET ZERO thing is working out. I mean, we've tipped the scales to over halfway through 2022, so what's the score?

I would take some if I wasn't already spending a bunch on other shooting stuff - but more interested in how your NET ZERO thing is working out. I mean, we've tipped the scales to over halfway through 2022, so what's the score?
@stick655

You are an evil person - ;) - calling me out on my NetZero pledge - LOL. I am a little bit over zero, but not much. Hopefully will balance it out by end of year (yeah ... then again, maybe not :p.)

Actually, it is working out pretty well. It has made me prioritize firearms and gear (and ammo - I've got a s**t-ton of factory 9mm I stocked up on BEFORE the COVID debacle).

Selling off little-used / unused stuff to generate funds is pretty easy with NWFA - I love the classified ads - they are pretty robust and reach "qualified" buyers.

I see you're Medford. I lived down in the Rogue Valley from 85 to 97 (Ashland, Talent, and finally Phoenix). Love the area.

Cheers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.