JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, open to all.
Gate might be closed...if so, pull wide and wait to follow somebody in. It's ok to do it on match day.
Once past main gate, take a hard left, through second gate (should be open). Straight ahead, then follow the sign to action range.
Big gravel lot...pull all the way in (doglegs to the right).
8:30-8:45 arrival should get you enough time to sign in.
$12
Ear and eye protection
Mags and ammo
Thanks for all the info, I'll be there for sure, looking forward to it! See you all there...

Well I didn't shoot nearly as good as I was hoping for, but I still managed to lock up 1st place in RFC-L and PCC-L. :)

Just one small catch though.... I was the only one shooting in those two divisions! :oops: :D

Well I didn't shoot nearly as good as I was hoping for, but I still managed to lock up 1st place in RFC-L and PCC-L. :)

Just one small catch though.... I was the only one shooting in those two divisions! :oops: :D

Hahahaha.....just like me. I was the top woman shooter in the limited division.
Of course I was the only woman, but I can neglect to mention that little detail to people.

Yes, you can practice shooting the targets before the match starts. Just make sure you repaint them.

Not 100% correct.

If you are a TriCounty member AND action bay certified, then you may.
Otherwise, you will need a certified TC member to be your "safety officer".

http://www.tcgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/RangeRules.pdf

Just because it is a match, does not mean that all the TC rules do not have to be followed.
Non members are guests and must follow the guest rules.
As do members who are not Action Bay certified.

Similarly, if you carried concealed to TC, you cannot de-gun yourself, unless you are TC Member and Action Bay certified. Find someone wearing a member badge, ask them to supervise you. DO NOT HANDLE YOUR (any) GUN IN THE PARKING AREA.

Questions on rules? ask Alex.
Contact Us | ORSS.org

Not 100% correct.

If you are a TriCounty member AND action bay certified, then you may.
Otherwise, you will need a certified TC member to be your "safety officer".

http://www.tcgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/RangeRules.pdf

Just because it is a match, does not mean that all the TC rules do not have to be followed.
Non members are guests and must follow the guest rules.
As do members who are not Action Bay certified.

Similarly, if you carried concealed to TC, you cannot de-gun yourself, unless you are TC Member and Action Bay certified. Find someone wearing a member badge, ask them to supervise you. DO NOT HANDLE YOUR (any) GUN IN THE PARKING AREA.

Questions on rules? ask Alex.
Contact Us | ORSS.org
Correct.....I wasn't thinking about non-member, non-certified people.
Thanks for the clarification!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads