JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a couple inexpensive Browning branded reflex sights and they run fine.

I also use a couple of Vortex red dot's. The Venom with a 3moa dot and a Viper with a 6moa. Those work great also.

Pretty much anything that you got will work. :)

I'd like to come, is it a members only event?

No, open to all.
Gate might be closed...if so, pull wide and wait to follow somebody in. It's ok to do it on match day.
Once past main gate, take a hard left, through second gate (should be open). Straight ahead, then follow the sign to action range.
Big gravel lot...pull all the way in (doglegs to the right).
8:30-8:45 arrival should get you enough time to sign in.
$12
Ear and eye protection
Mags and ammo

If any new shooters have questions tomorrow before the match starts, feel free to look up Chad or John in bay 8 before we start. Usually hanging around there by 8:30.
We are usually pretty full with a regular group of shooters so you may need to sign up for a different starting bay, but we can at least get you pointed in the right direction...
Hope you all make it!

Thanks for the help/advice on dots and first time shooting.
Think I'll shoot 22/45 with iron sites first time...with only two mags now...do other shooters help each other load mags?
I am a member...see you bay 8.

Thanks for the help/advice on dots and first time shooting.
Think I'll shoot 22/45 with iron sites first time...with only two mags now...do other shooters help each other load mags?
I am a member...see you bay 8.
When you sign up, your division will be 22 limited. They will ask before the match starts if there
are any new shooters and will match you up with a "mentor". Just ask that person to reload for you. It makes things move along quicker. They also generally put new shooters at the end of the shooting order, but with speed steel it really isn't necessary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top