JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you guys dodge the rain today? I was at TCGC helping with the ARC/ASF class and was fully expecting to get soaked. It was close, but no rain! Lol
The range we were scheduled to be on was flooded beyond use but we setup on the silhouette range and had virtually no rain.

My superpower is dodging rain on match days

Well TCGC is about the same distance as DRRC and they have speed steel matches the 1st Sunday of the month (come on down!).:)

There are several divisions with PCC being on of them and it's my preferred division. After the pandemic hit and ammo prices went through the roof, I switched to rimfire carbine.

I am just getting into competition style shooting so I try to get into as many as I can for now. Have only done pistol rounds thus far. I have yet to do one with my PCC so I would love to! Thanks for the info I look forward to seeing you guys down there!

USPSA AND IDPA also have PCC decisions too. I don't shoot matches in WA, but there has to be club's that have both of those matches that are closer to you then shooting down in OR.

There is a wealth of competition info here on the forum. More than a few of us here that can pretty much get you dialed in to all things related to the action shooting sports. Good luck and hope to see you down south!

@NWGlockgal how did you do yesterday. I saw your score, but more interested in your thoughts on the cumulative toll of the added weight of the PCC throughout the match, perceived recoil, or any other insights you might have from a female's perspective.
the weight and recoil were not too bad, but I felt very clumsy shooting it. It will just take a bit of time to get used to it. Also I found out my red dot was off so I had misses I should not have had. Will rectify that before shooting it again, lol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top