JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD I want to sell this unique rifle. The quick story is that I found the rifle at a pawn shop in Tigard. It was in a horrible $2 stock and had been shortened 2". I bought a stock and metal at the Gun Show. I got very lucky and under the dirt and grime was this beautiful fiddleback(Tiger Stripped) stock. I have never seen one like this before or since. I spent a couple of months with 00# steel wool and linseed oil to get it just right. One of the senior members of this forum suggest that I fit it like a carbine, so I bought the correct parts and that is what I did. I don't claim that this rifle is absolutely correct. I do claim that it is a very nice gun. I shot a half a box through it and it worked very well. It appears that not many rounds have been shot through this barrel. I have 2 1/2 boxes of Remington Express Core-lokt in 140Gr. I have lots of pictures. I would like $220 NEW PRICE $195
I would be willing to me you are Tri County Gun Club in Tualatin and let you shoot it.

Last Edited:
Gene, I am in Tigard, just south of Portland and about 8-10 minutes off I-5. Thanks for the interest, Sam

The one picture is what it looked like when I got it at the pawn shop for $40. I didn't do a close-up of the stock because it looked like it was fit with an ax and a chainsaw then sanded wind a grinder. The grain in the stock was an accident. I picked it out of a pile at the Gun Show. The finish was copied from Candyman's article at <broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.