JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello and thanks for checking my ad.

Available are some of the extra Mausers I've had that I no longer have use for and have been focusing on some other things. From top to bottom in photos I have a 1937 P prefix vz24, m43 Spanish, Rampart Lion vz24, and a 1908 Brazilian.

1937 VZ24: In the book "Mauser Military Rifles of the World" by Robert Ball these P prefix series rifles were made as part of a contract that was sold to China. The excerpt from the book is as follows: "Chinese armies were equipped with the VZ24 (all marked "1937" and having a "P" serial number prefix), which were eventually captured by the Japanese, who then equipped five of their divisions with captured weapons." Whether or not this rifle ended up in China I don't know, but it's in great shape and is a great shooter. Not matching. Asking $500 OBO.

M43 Spanish Mauser: One of the first mausers I ever owned. blank receiver with X prefix serial numbers. Not mentioned in Ball's book, but I have been told this signified it as a commercial contract. Comes with the bayonet. However, this rifle has a problem for which i've reduced the price. It shoots commercial ammo just fine but always had issues with surplus ammo. I thought it might've been a weak spring and replaced the firing pin spring with a new wolf spring. It got better, however, I took the rifle apart and learned the barrel did not match the gun (still a Spanish barrel) and that it is not perfectly twisted into place. In terms of a clock, the front sight is at about 12:30 instead of perfectly vertical. I had never noticed until taking it apart and am not sure if it simply needs to be tightened more with a barrel vise or if more work is needed. A beautiful rifle that I've shot many times, but I don't know what would be required to correct it, and don't have the time to do so. $250 and it comes with the bayonet.

VZ24 Rampart Lion: cool rampant lion crest. Czech rifle, I believe it's a 1938 production. Great shooter and is fun. Asking $450 OBO.

1908 Brazilian: One of my first surplus rifles. The metal is all matching and is dated to 1910 or 1911 if i remember correctly, while the stock is a replacement from 1913. Have not shot it in a few years, the bore has a lot of corrosion and I treat the rifle as a wallhanger. Comes with Uruguayan bayonet. Asking $300

Interested in trades for ammo, 9mm, 5.56, and 7.62x51. Other trades interested in would be silver, other surplus items, AR parts, pistol optics, shotguns (Remington 870 or Mossberg 500s), handguns, and other offers. Worst i'll say is no thanks.

Please PM me offers/trades. Thanks for looking!

Mausers.JPG Mausers 3.JPG 1937.JPG Spanish.JPG Lion.JPG Brazilian.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.