JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why would you transmit something like that? These guys know everyone can hear them and it's being recorded.

I'm not sure how it happens in this case but I know in LE,corrections, fire, and construction it happens routinely when working with handhelds. Either a button gets stuck or someone sits on the mic and and everyone with a radio or scanner becomes privy to the convo.

I'm really not a prude but I have to say: I don't feel sorry for him at all, he's a pig that had a few hard times trolling for tail. Didn't know the mic was hot...Boo-hoo. If he looses his job over it, again: boo-hoo. He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. If he wants to impress someone with his exploits/conquests he needs to start a blog for 13 year old boys that actually care about such nonsense.

Someone needs to tell him Palmala is always available. :D

I have logged over 25,000 hours in the cockpit of commercial aircraft, and can tell you this happens almost weekly. While the content varies, the frequency with which the three dollar microswitch on the control yoke which keys the radio fails would be amusing if not for the fact it locks up that frequency. If you pay attention to your com stack you can see a little light that tells you your radio is transmitting, but that is not in the normal instrument scan pattern. I have heard worse than this guy's rant.

You know the difference between porcupines and planes?
Porcupines have the pricks on the outside
Y'all think this is news? I heard this every day at work in construction.You can be politically correct and say this is bad stuff,but the reality is this is an every day conversation between to regular guys.

I'm really not a prude but I have to say: I don't feel sorry for him at all, he's a pig that had a few hard times trolling for tail. Didn't know the mic was hot...Boo-hoo. If he looses his job over it, again: boo-hoo. He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. If he wants to impress someone with his exploits/conquests he needs to start a blog for 13 year old boys that actually care about such nonsense.

Someone needs to tell him Palmala is always available. :D

You know the difference between porcupines and planes?
Porcupines have the pricks on the outside
Y'all think this is news? I heard this every day at work in construction.You can be politically correct and say this is bad stuff,but the reality is this is an every day conversation between to regular guys.

Here's my take concerning the "political correctness" of the statement I made. I see nothing PC in finding someone that treats people like garbage abhorrent. The general mindset of women as nothing more than holes to do things with is repugnant to me. I've worked in construction, paper mills, warehouses, lived on military bases and I've heard those kinds of rants time and time again and it never fails to disgust me. You want someone talking about or treating your wife, mother or sisters like this? I certainly don't. The same reason I find the misogyny of rap music disgusting. I'd be pretty PO'd were someone to talk about the women in my family like that. There is nothing political about treating someone correctly – it's just correct. If a guy doesn't get laid drop it and move on; don't besmirch an entire group of people because you didn't get your jollies.

People who have common interests sometimes discuss those interests. No big deal. They thought it was a private conversation.

Ever hear how women talk when they don't think that are being overheard? I wouldn't recommend it.

I remember a few years back on some all woman talk show, might have been Barbera Walters, the panel discussed which presidential candidate they would rather have sex with, Gore or Bush. This was on national TV, never heard one peep about how horrible it was for them to be sexualizing married men like that. Gore won btw.

The death of PC will be when we hold all groups to the same standards.

Yeah,maybe not "my mom" but women talk the same way about men and ghays.If woman was traveling and was holed up with some gays,what do you think they would say?
(BTW women like sex too)
"Golly,I was out of town and all there was in the hotel was gays.Not a straight man to be had"
Been there brother,heard it from both men and women.

If this "disgusts you" you have been WAY to sheltered.

And the mom/sister thing? If you know my mom and I know it,we have problems.If I know you don't know her?
I could care less what you say about here.
My sisters lived the 70s,so they're on their own.

Here's my take concerning the "political correctness" of the statement I made. I see nothing PC in finding someone that treats people like garbage abhorrent. The general mindset of women as nothing more than holes to do things with is repugnant to me. I've worked in construction, paper mills, warehouses, lived on military bases and I've heard those kinds of rants time and time again and it never fails to disgust me. You want someone talking about or treating your wife, mother or sisters like this? I certainly don't. The same reason I find the misogyny of rap music disgusting. I'd be pretty PO'd were someone to talk about the women in my family like that. There is nothing political about treating someone correctly – it's just correct. If a guy doesn't get laid drop it and move on; don't besmirch an entire group of people because you didn't get your jollies.

So then I take it that you abhor all muslims then since they treat women like property and worse?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top