JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So like I said before I go to South Carolina every other year for about 2 weeks to fish and hunt with my friend that lives there but I met him here in Tacoma he was in Navy then we worked together any way .I had some really good pictures but I lost my phone when I was there we only recover a few pictures but I had the other guys send me what they had

This frist group is at a PLANTATION that my friend's cousin works at fishing a pond in the yard of the main house hehe 400 acers the whole property

45.jpeg

Then we went out on the boat up the River brakash water we got spot tail and cat fish they call them spot tail but also know as RED FISH

Sorry guys I got new phone and I haven't figured it all out yet I got download pictures and camera pictures and text pictures anyway

So Everytime we go there on the frist Saturday we are there me and my and the other two guys that go back there from here the guys in the pictures we have a party we buy a pig and a bunch of other stuff have a big party on Saturday and what ever food is left over is taken to the church on Sunday 524.jpeg 524.jpeg 20.jpeg 21.jpeg 23.jpeg

The hunting part of the trip didn't work out for me this year I went with my friend's son two days but all we saw was doe but the day I left he got a buck he says 6 point but I haven't received pictures yet lol

Wish I had more pics but like I said I lost my phone two days before I came home and I had it set to save to the cloud once a week or something so I lost a lot of good pictures

Like I said in one of the other threads when I go there I'm the only white guy but all is good and like I said before you haven't been to church unless you been to a black Baptist Church in the South better than a James Brown concert HEHEH

The most important thing in these pictures is everyone has a smile on there face hehehe we always have a great time mmmmmm wonder why IMAG0195.jpg

So the big guy sitting on the bench is my friends cousin this was the first time I met him he lives in North Carolina but we hit it off from the get go he loves guns and hunting fishing we stayed up all night with his dad cooking the pig and talking about guns and gear 23.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews