JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Who doesn't like a package deal?
Savage 99 Rifle chambered in 300 Savage.
Made in 1953, according to : savage levers.com
Comes with a period correct Baush & Lomb scope and rings. However, it should be noted that the rifle has not been drilled and tapped to mount the scope. I simply could not bring myself to drill into this nice rifle. The action feels nice, and locks up good and tight. The wood is in great condition with no chips or cracks. The bore looks good, with crisp edges on the lands and grooves. Some typical and expected surface pitting on the metal finish. This is a nice all around functioning classic rifle that will be an excellent addition to your collection.
Ammo shown in photos is factory new, 20rds per box. (60 rounds total)
Transfer will be done at Sunset Firearms, Wilsonville OR. (closed Sunday and Monday) I think he charges $20 for a transfer fee.
Not ruling out trade possibilities...not really looking for anything particular at the moment. so, you'll have to just throw out to me what you have to trade. I'm all over the board with interests: Ruger Charger, 10mm Ammo, Single shot 308, S&W Governor,

IMG_3907.jpeg IMG_3908.jpeg IMG_3909.jpeg IMG_3913.jpeg IMG_3918.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service