JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gives me flashbacks of living in Reno where it would snow in August.

Our front yard about 8:00am.

20220411_071955.jpg

It has been coming down on and off all day today here in southern Oregon, but it is too warm to stick really. I hear the stream outside by the drive way gurgling along with all the precipitation though.

HWY 26 between the tunnel and the zoo was closed in both directions due to trees falling.

That was a major F-U to the morning commute!

For those who might not know, 26 is the major (only) route from Portland to the West Suburbs (Beaverton / Hillsboro)

HWY 26 between the tunnel and the zoo was closed in both directions due to trees falling.

That was a major F-U to the morning commute!

For those who might not know, 26 is the major (only) route from Portland to the West Suburbs (Beaverton / Hillsboro)
Crazy thing is pretty much all of the alternatives were closed too.

my deck yesterday morning looked like someone spilled their slurpee on it. had a pic sent to me on social media from lapine, they stated they had 8 to 10 inches yesterday morning....the pic had a corner of their roof in it with an inch or less, as well as the fence rails....less than an inch. I had people at work who felt we should have opened 2 hr late??? We took the plows off our trucks already. People. suck. weather people. suck. Jim Bosely was a god!

We got a good dusting again today that I slept through. Wife mentioned it. When I went back on the camera's to see, was impressive for this late in the year. Was really coming down for a short while. Enough to give the grass areas a good dusting. That damn global warming again.Need to have gas at $10 a gallon to fix it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top