JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So tax season is coming, but i am not sure how i should file... BECAUSE i got married and the wife also had a baby, So how should i file to get to full potential out of my refund?

I know there are a few different options when your married, and Id rather not go to some idiot at HnR to charge me $$, iv always used Turbotax on line and its always worked goood for me :)

So tax season is coming, but i am not sure how i should file... BECAUSE i got married and the wife also had a baby, So how should i file to get to full potential out of my refund?

I know there are a few different options when your married, and Id rather not go to some idiot at HnR to charge me $$, iv always used Turbotax on line and its always worked goood for me :)

file jointly with the dependant. Both you and the wife paid the higher "single" taxes so you should get a healthy refund. I do not believe there are any requirements as to what percentage of the year you were married and as far as the child, as long as they were born this year you get the credit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top