JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Last year about this time, a member posted some free items I use. Figure I would do the same.
Stuff is free, don't mind holding it for a few days. Please post here what you want so others know what has been claimed.

Items are used but still have plenty of life in them.

Please only claim them if you have an actual use for them. While I can't police what you do after, I can assure to not do business with you in the future if you are going to turn around and sell it.

Please note, the posi prime hand priming tool is missing the stems, so all you get is the shell (maybe someone needs to replace their old one)
The little circle levels fit perfectly for auto dispensers (mine posted as an example). Amazon had me buy these in a 4 pack, but only need the one, the other 3 for whoever needs them.

20180129_210323.jpg 20180129_213633.jpg

Last Edited:
I did. I posted "I'll take it", referring to all of it as no one seems to have claimed anything and then I PM'd you about it, detailing my use/need for the items.

Sorry if I am missing something.

If you can't accept PM's, here is what I sent you:

"Hi!

I'll take it all if that works for you? I have a use for all of it actually. I have a broken posi prime I might be able to salvage parts for from yours. Also have 6 Lee dies in individual containers so I could use the cases. Lube Pad will come in handy now that I've stopped using hornady one shot.

Thanks!"

I should add that I could use the bubble levels too as I have 2 chargemasters that don't come with levels. I could rig them up.

Could I please claim the chamfer/deburr tool, die boxes and lube mat? I am currently using a lee chamfer tool that I would really like to replace, have some loose dies that could use some homes and currently use a cardboard box as a lube surface :). Thanks for offering these items.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top