JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the last two weeks...

White trash tactical has stopped selling cones
Cerberus is almost out of business.
Quiet bore now requires a completed form 1
Quell Tech is out of business.
Solvent trap USA requires a form 1.

I've been noticing the same. Crack down across the board.

Wanted a few extra things for another form 1. I waited too long it appears.

Not to mention manufactured cans are basically sold out everywhere, mostly, and accessories for them are all out of stock too.

The payment processing companies are hammering down.

White Trash posted something not too long ago about the payment portal shunning him, has a new name as of now. New name: Diligent Defense Co.
Website isn't up yet, social media has switched over.

Curious, what stops an individual from using the same completed F1 on multiple purchases?
Downsides to sending out F1 papers to a company? Are they logging them and keeping documentation? That means they are making connections for the ATF that nobody wants.

Last Edited:
There is/was a company called White Trash Tactical? :confused:

That aside; hardly surprising considering what has gone down. Sadly, I suspect this may just be the beginning of heavy-handedness.

Solvent traps have fallen off my social media only to be replaced by this bad boy. You gotta love a breaching device built into the shade on the front optic. Everything I ever wanted in a scope when I was 12 along with a really really big Bowie knife with a compass built into the pommel.
1605758457209.png

Last Edited:
There is/was a company called White Trash Tactical? :confused:

That aside; hardly surprising considering what has gone down. Sadly, I suspect this may just be the beginning of heavy-handedness.
Actually White Trash Tactical is in the process of rebranding for some reason. Hes changing the business name and will continue to offer tubes and ends neither of which will be of much use without baffles. My take on whats going on is the ATF has stepped in and told these guys to cease and desist unless they happen to be an 02/07 and then they may continue to sell the internals IF the buyer shows proof of a completed form 1.

The guy who owns Pure Performance Armory goes by the moniker "OK Sign Guy " on social media.

Solvent traps have fallen off my social media only to be replaces by this bad boy. You gotta love a breaching device built into the shade on the front optic. Everything I ever wanted in a scope when I was 12 along with a really really big Bowie knife with a compass built into the pommel.
View attachment 779191

If it has NC Star branded crookedly on the scope somewhere its good to go. I gave one of my boys one of those big bowies with the survival kit in it for Christmas when he was 12. You'd think he had just won the lottery.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top