JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Title says it all. I have a ton of solvent that needs trapped so I want to buy related items. Closer to Oly the better. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Star Wars Adulthood GIF

Interesting, right after the ad to sell an apparently complete "modular solvent trap" was just posted on another PNW regional firearms site.

Seriously? Is my timing that good? unlike real scams I have feedback lol.
Enough feedback that one would think you wouldn't volunteer for ATF scrutiny by getting involved with the very items they took such a heavy interest in these last two years. A public ad to buy what the ATF now considers silencers?

Enough feedback that one would think you wouldn't volunteer for ATF scrutiny by getting involved with the very items they took such a heavy interest in these last two years. A public ad to buy what the ATF now considers silencers?
Since when do they consider them silencers? Serious question.

is it fake?
and really you can sell your used implied item as long as you through the right dealer.
funny thing, most atf "agents" are people that got caught doing something naughty and turn into a tool to lower the punishment.

not saying this guy is, but you know .......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.