JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Pictures:
Everything but the PSA Upper was purchased brand new this year. The PSA 10.5" Upper was purchased in early 2022 and has a new barrel. Both Criterion barrels were purchased in May this year. No blems, refurbished or previously sold items. Everything was purchased brand new this year and I'm the original owner. Can provide proof of original purchases. Forgive me for the mess of a title.

PSA 10.5" Wylde 1/8 Upper $200
Criterion Core 11.5" Barrel $220
Criterion Core 16" Barrel $260
Magpul K2+ Grip(Black) w/ Magpul SLK Stock(Black) $55
Holosun HM3X Magnifier $150
Holosun 403B(Green Dot) w/ Midwest Industries QD T1/T2 Mount $200
Midwest Industries M-Lok Combat Rail 12.625" Handguard $150

Feel free to PM me any questions or if you're interested.
I cover PayPal fee. Ships USPS Priority Mail which are included in the prices.
Feel free to me any questions or if you're interested. Thank you for looking.
Message sent

I would like to buy the upper if still available. Do you have an alternative way to contact you to get my personal info for payment and shipping info? Thank you
PS - sorry for late reply, I work grave and forget how late it is for the rest of the world.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................0

I would like to buy the upper if still available. Do you have an alternative way to contact you to get my personal info for payment and shipping info? Thank you
PS - sorry for late reply, I work grave and forget how late it is for the rest of the world.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................0
I will send you a PM thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top