JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
pending sale

thank you

IMG_5652.jpeg IMG_5655.jpeg IMG_5656.jpeg IMG_5657.jpeg IMG_5658.jpeg IMG_5659.jpeg IMG_5661.jpeg IMG_5662.jpeg IMG_5663.jpeg IMG_5664.jpeg IMG_5665.jpeg IMG_5667.jpeg IMG_5668.jpeg IMG_5669.jpeg IMG_5670.jpeg IMG_5671.jpeg IMG_5672.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I had a mini 14 ranch with factory folder, just like that, back in the 90's. You didn't buy that in Clackamas back then did you? Somewhere around 98-2002? One of the ones that stupidly got away.

Bryan

Hi, I'm interested in the calico. Couldn't pm you for some reason....says you're full.

My email is [email protected].

Hope to hear back from you.

Thanks,
David

General FYI non supporting members have smaller pm mailboxes, so they need to keep up with conversations & remove them ("leave conversation") far more frequently than supporting members.

Once a members mailbox is full, an auto-reply is generated to any new senders.

All that written, should you be able to touch base with each other, make sure you can purchase said firearm thru your FFL in Mass. AFAIK, this is a Mass listed and restricted firearm. Class-A LTC required, or some such Tomfoolery...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.