JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just as the title says. I have the complete Tandemkross race gun kit. Installed the flat trigger that comes with the kit and my kids couldn't even reach it so I put the factory gold trigger back in. I still have it but it's not installed at this time. The trigger breaks right at 2lbs. I got this with the intention of the kids using it but the grip is just too big for my 9-year-old. Would love to trade it for a 10/22 or compact rifle of some kind. Other trades that would interest me would be a T/C encore or contender in rifle or pistol. Still looking for a Sig 365 for my wife also. Can throw money in for the right trade.

20210217_092117.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just as the title says. I have the complete Tandemkross race gun kit. Installed the flat trigger that comes with the kit and my kids couldn't even reach it so I put the factory gold trigger back in. I still have it but it's not installed at this time. The trigger breaks right at 2lbs. I got this with the intention of the kids using it but the grip is just too big for my 9-year-old. Would love to trade it for a 10/22 or compact rifle of some kind. Other trades that would interest me would be a T/C encore or contender in rifle or pistol. Still looking for a Sig 365 for my wife also. Can throw money in for the right trade.

View attachment 828364
Very Nice, I would be a prospect however in the middle of a move and probably would not clear FFL in time

Yeah, these wait times are crazy. I can ship it to your destination if your willing to pay to ship. Unless you are becoming a nonresident then that doesn't really help.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.