JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
014.JPG 015.JPG 013.JPG This is a norinco sks , factory 9186 with 3 Chinese symbols after that mean type 56 in Chinese. It has a beautiful finish on the stock, no scratches or dings, matching numbers on receiver-magazine-trigger assembly- stock- bolt carrier- gas piston and gas tube. has a threaded barrel and a side mount sling, the earlier models had that. a box of ammo, on nickel plated stripper clips. Will also throw in another 20 rds of ammo that don't know how many will fire, they got wet many years ago. The ones on stripper will work for sure. Mirror bright chrome lined bore. This is a very nice sks. I have owned quite a few sks's throughout the years so I have some extra stuff for them available also.
Comes with all in pictures except the gun stand/ Bipod. More ammo available also. I have some .223 as well as 7.62x39.
I am 20 mins from Salem and 20 mins from Portland at the Aurora Donald exit off I-5 and only 3 mins from freeway. I can meet you right off I-5 if you want to come look at it.
If you have any Questions my cell is 503-781-1807
Kreg
I also have some other adds up also,if you want to take a look
375.00 OBO
Can ship also to an FFL -you pay shipping and fees