JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Asking $100, cash, check, VenMo, CashApp, or Paypal Friends and Family. Free ship anywhere in the Pacific Northwest. Would consider partial trade or full trade for brass cased non-corrosive ammo (9mm/.223*5.56x45/.308*7.62x51) or steel cased Russian (7.62x39, 7.62x54r, 5.45x39)

*Please note I will be gone starting tomorrow 11/22 returning on Thanksgiving, but I will be checking emails regularly.

(mfg. description below)

The 403B is a small compact micro red dot optic. Employing Holosun's LED technology, the lifetime for one CR2032 battery can be up to 5 years. This optic features our "Shake Awake" technology that powers the optic on with slight movement of the 403B. It may be installed on various firearms such as shotguns, pistols, air rifles and crossbows. The HS403B is compatible with standard mounts.

• Designed for day and night use
  • New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery (sold separately)
  • 2 MOA on dot size
  • Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
  • Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
  • Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top