JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazon price history - definitely the lowest price ever

IMG_0461.jpeg

In for one, not even sure what plate style it mounts to but this is the cheapest I have seen them.

Edit: Looks like it uses the Docter/Nobles footprint. Now if I can get my astigmatism fixed, I will be golden.

Hopefully they aren't the counterfeit versions made by the chicoms. /s

Last Edited:
I ordered one to try out and noticed something about it during checkout. Amazon has it categorized as an "add-on item" which mean they likely have an overstock of them from being returned and they are trying to make space. Will update on how I feel about it once I get it.
Think of it like a flash sale, you don't know when it starts, and you don't know when it ends.
If you're thinking about getting one, go for it, worse case you decide you don't like it and just send it back for a refund.

The Vipers are not so popular because they need to be removed to replace the 2032.

The venoms you can replace the battery from the top without removing the optic and disturbing your zero.

Still. I paid the $249 years ago for two Vipers, and they served me well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top