JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We'll be performing a software update tomorrow morning requiring us to close for a while beginning at 6AM PST. Estimated downtime is 45 minutes.

-----------

And we're back! This was a maintenance release, so only a few changes here.

UPDATE CHANGES
  • Fixed mass stop following resources phrase on resource follow page.
  • Moved Members link from header to footer.
  • Reordered footer links.
  • Changed footer link donation verbiage.
  • Changed color of alert and conversation links from red to black.
  • Decreased font weight of alert and conversation links.
  • Removed category titles from forum_list.
  • Removed additional width from smiley bar list.

As always, please be sure to report any unusual or unexpected behavior post-update :)

Last Edited:
Perfect timing, that's when I am on the road for my commute so I don't have to worry about clicking on the site and it not working. About time they stopped doing this in the middle of the night when I am paid to work and am playing here instead :s0140:

Perfect timing, that's when I am on the road for my commute so I don't have to worry about clicking on the site and it not working. About time they stopped doing this in the middle of the night when I am paid to work and am playing here instead :s0140:
Sweet, now we have someone to blame if the wheels come off...:D

Thanks Joe for the update! This may be trivial but I'd like to mention it.:D

Before the update: You clicked on "Alerts" in the upper right hand corner and you were given a list of "unread" alerts. They only were read when you clicked on them individually.

After the update: When you click the "Alerts" any alerts that were previously unread are now in read status. No more individually clicking on the ones you wish to read. I also noticed the color is different as well when they are "unread".

Was this a planned change Joe?

Thanks Joe for the update! This may be trivial but I'd like to mention it.:D

Before the update: You clicked on "Alerts" in the upper right hand corner and you were given a list of "unread" alerts. They only were read when you clicked on them individually.

After the update: When you click the "Alerts" any alerts that were previously unread are now in read status. No more individually clicking on the ones you wish to read. I also noticed the color is different as well when they are "unread".

Was this a planned change Joe?

Nope! The color was the only thing that should have changed. For the behavior you're describing you'll need one or both of the first two boxes checked, depending on whether you want alerts to not be marked as read when you view them in the dropdown, view them on the alert page, or both.

1600453338891.png

Please confirm these boxes are checked and alerts are still being marked read (before you view the content which generated the alert, as that marks it read of course).

Nope! The color was the only thing that should have changed. For the behavior you're describing you'll need one or both of the first two boxes checked, depending on whether you want alerts to not be marked as read when you view them in the dropdown, view them on the alert page, or both.

View attachment 751363

Please confirm these boxes are checked and alerts are still being marked read (before you view the content which generated the alert, as that marks it read of course).
Excellent Joe! Thanks for taking the time to respond. This is precisely what I was looking for.:D

Cheers!

Completely nit-picking but anyway to bold or highlight the thread name in the alerts?:D

That's not nitpicking, that's the kind of feedback I wish I had more of. Those small details are important to me :)

Let me see what I can do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads