JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Turnbull TAR-10 . 308- Serial # TAR-000001, sortta purrty

Ha, already over $25,150.00 and 11 days to go.... So, what's it going to sell for ?

1TAR10.jpg

New Turnbull TAR-10 . 308- Serial # TAR-000001 : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com
Auction # 322196026

1TAR10.jpg

Noticed the location long before this thread went up.. That is one of Gunbroker's Premier auctions.. I think it has been up for the whole month.

So having a serial #1 of DPMS morphed rifle with a fancy finish makes it a $25,000 gun? As I said, I'm not impressed. I'd rather spend that $25,000 and buy something with historical value or get my money worth in quality. Klass, as you wrote in one of your earlier posts, might as well buy a 50BMG with a butt load of ammo for that kind of money..

If I am going for a collectors item, something with a bit of history matched with beautiful craftsmanship, I'd considering getting something like this instead:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=324411249

Or, if I was a very rich guy who just loved buying treasures, perhaps this:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=324918583

I wonder if I could get a loan for the above item :D

Every month, the NRA delivers an advertisement for a ridiculously overpriced gun straight to my door.

Just open American Rifleman and look for the "America Remembers" ad.

Perhaps you'd like the Steve McQueen Memorial .45 for $2000?

<broken link removed>

There's also a limited-edition (only 300 made!) Conway Twitty .45 for $2000.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR