JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well in Jacksonville I would feel pretty warm and fuzzy too. What a beautiful place. My ex and my two adult sons all live just outside of Jacksonville in Beaver Creek area. Personally I think you would be hard pressed to find a better place in the Pacific Northwest to live.

NO!

Jacksonville is a TERRIBLE place to live.

Everyone, DO NOT even think about moving to this place.

Prices are high, people are MEAN, dogs BITE, TICKS, cougar, bear, KILLER DEER!!!.

YUCK!

It's all RUMORS!

I have a Washington permit because when I turned 21 I was stationed at Whidbey Island Washington and I could get one. That was in 1979 and I have kept it up this whole time.

I now live in Idaho and have my Idaho permit but Washington does not recognize it until I update to the new enhanced version so to carry in Washington I still keep it current.

Even when I get the enhanced Idaho permit I will most likely keep the Washington one just cuz it was my first and it's cool to say I have had it for 35 years, not everyone can say that.

I got my Idaho permit in 1991, I think I might have renewed it once but then let it laps and have not had one since.

I am all signed up for Washington finally though. I am not sure if I need it but what it came down to was I figured it was better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews