JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing that immediately comes to mind when I see stories like this is this - how many, if any, actual attacks were announced ahead of time? I can't recall any myself, not saying they don't or can't happen, but it doesn't make sense, considering pre-announcing any attack is going to get the police in line between any attacker and their intended victims.

My guess on this one - some dumbazz kids trying to be funny, and failing miserably to do so. I would worry much less about stuff like this and more about my kid being in a place with no protection where an unannounced attacker can show up at any time and harm them.

stupid kid prob didnt wanna go to school that day. i went and drove by it all on my lunch. poor home owners out there painting over it and stuff. i used to live in that neighborhood. i let my neighbor(deputy chief LEO) know whos houses have security cameras over there and hopefully they'll catch'm.

I knew a kid in high school who filled an envelope with creme of tartar and wrote "enjoy the anthrax, mailman" on the outside. Kids do dumb stuff.. Sometimes it rightfully lands them in federal court.

I did my share of dumb crap but some people just take the trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid kid prob didnt wanna go to school that day. i went and drove by it all on my lunch. poor home owners out there painting over it and stuff. i used to live in that neighborhood. i let my neighbor(deputy chief LEO) know whos houses have security cameras over there and hopefully they'll catch'm.
Lol when I was in Tacoma my newphew on my ex side of the family called in a bomb threat to his high school because he didn't want to go to school but he did it from the pay phone across the street from the school so the lady in the office could look out the window and see who was on the phone because they had callers ID and they knew the number of the pay phone across the street lol mmmmmm sheriff Tacoma PD FBI LOL NEEDLESS TO SAY HE DIDN'T FINISH HIGH SCHOOL

Lol when I was in Tacoma my newphew on my ex side of the family called in a bomb threat to his high school because he didn't want to go to school but he did it from the pay phone across the street from the school so the lady in the office could look out the window and see who was on the phone because they had callers ID and they knew the number of the pay phone across the street lol mmmmmm sheriff Tacoma PD FBI LOL NEEDLESS TO SAY HE DIDN'T FINISH HIGH SCHOOL
Justice! Idiots.. smh

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR