JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't. It just sinks to his level and gives them more press. Let him go quietly into obscurity. Who knows, maybe they'll start leaving military families alone now. We can only hope.

I wasn't inciting anyone to picket... more I was just thinking as to whether anyone cared enough to do so.

At the same time, I wonder if westboro will picket the funeral, as clearly phelps' death of old age was clearly the result of the success of homosexuals.

Just by posting, It almost gives credence to what he did.

Like the old Drill Sgt. Joke, when he asked the trainee, if he was going to pee on his grave... "No Drill Sgt., when I leave the Army, I will no longer stand in lines...". Lots of truth in that idea.

Fred had serious Extremely Serious problems. I am comfortable in knowing that he has stood in front of his Maker, and lost the "case" as to his reason's why...

Let him disappear into Gehenna.

However, I do wonder if or how, it will change the Legal Entity, that brazenly Conspired to call itself a church. Little 'c' used purposely.

It may sound bizarre, coming from a Conservative Christian, but I have more respect for the satanic church, again, no Caps, on purpose, than I do, a bunch of lawyers, and para-legals, calling themselves a church, to create a special beyond legal organization, to avoid retribution just to be able to be homophobic.

The former, have a real belief system, even if wrong, in my opinion. The latter, used the legal system, to spread hatred, not part in the Christian System of Belief

Jesus Christ was not homophobic, he taught to Quit Sin, accept God's Way...

philip,
Early in the morning in the BoonDocks

Well, I wasn't planning to attend, but if it's going to be a pissy party get out the balloons! If the bereaved family of our offended upon war dead need a ride....

I wouldn't. It just sinks to his level and gives them more press. Let him go quietly into obscurity. Who knows, maybe they'll start leaving military families alone now. We can only hope.

In principle you may be right, but what of, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."?

I have a general rule when it comes to people like Phelps; "Ignore the idiots"

As for cremation, I think my ex-FIL chose cremation for two reasons:

a) He wanted to deny myself and others the pleasure of what I was planning to do to his grave. "What I leave on your grave won't pass for flowers" - The Shootist

b) He was too cheap to pay for burial.

If it wasn't in a cemetery, it would be a great spot for an outhouse.

5w8MT28.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads