JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just browsing a couple of sites and found some good deals actually in stock

Centerfire systems has an M4 Bushmaster Carbine for $749 (if it sells out it is backorderable)

Classic firearms has:

Cali. compliant AR 15's in stock for $739
MMC AR 15 m4's in stock for $699 (5 left when I looked)
Omega comlpete M15 lowers (composite) in stock for $179.99
MMC complete AR 15 M4 uppers for $399.99
( get the complete upper and lower and have a complete rifle for $580 )

Now the ammo just needs to start following suit and all will be good :s0155:

Yet another sign, I was in Redmond today and happened to stop in at Bi Mart for a couple of things. decided to walk past the ammo kind of eyen for some 22LR. The shelves were pretty bare and the man at the counter told me that he had no 22 avail. but that he had some a couple of days ago for $18 and change for a brick of 500. I jokingly asked about .30 carbine and he said he had'nt seen any yet this year. I then mentioned 38 special and he said he had some! I asked to see it and he showed me a box of Remington 38 Special +P SJHP for $17.97, He had 2 boxes with a 1 box limit so I bought 1. My wife was with me so I thought about having her get the other but decided not to so as to let someone else feel as tickled as I did to actually find some to buy. Things are slowley looking up!:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top