Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

so good to see things coming back to pre panic pricing

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by jim97701, Jun 13, 2013.

1. jim97701

jim97701 Bend Well-Known Member

I was just browsing a couple of sites and found some good deals actually in stock

Centerfire systems has an M4 Bushmaster Carbine for $749 (if it sells out it is backorderable)

Classic firearms has:

Cali. compliant AR 15's in stock for $739
    MMC AR 15 m4's in stock for $699 (5 left when I looked)
    Omega comlpete M15 lowers (composite) in stock for $179.99
    MMC complete AR 15 M4 uppers for $399.99
    ( get the complete upper and lower and have a complete rifle for $580 )

Now the ammo just needs to start following suit and all will be good :thumbup:

2. jim97701

jim97701 Bend Well-Known Member

Yet another sign, I was in Redmond today and happened to stop in at Bi Mart for a couple of things. decided to walk past the ammo kind of eyen for some 22LR. The shelves were pretty bare and the man at the counter told me that he had no 22 avail. but that he had some a couple of days ago for $18 and change for a brick of 500. I jokingly asked about .30 carbine and he said he had'nt seen any yet this year. I then mentioned 38 special and he said he had some! I asked to see it and he showed me a box of Remington 38 Special +P SJHP for $17.97, He had 2 boxes with a 1 box limit so I bought 1. My wife was with me so I thought about having her get the other but decided not to so as to let someone else feel as tickled as I did to actually find some to buy. Things are slowley looking up!:thumbup:

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

See my ad, under .40/round http://www.northwestfirearms.com/am...9-30-carbine-prvi-partizan-110g-fmj-ammo.html

I know that isn't great, but more than I paid. The days of .15/round 30 quality carbine ammo are long gone and will never return (IMO).

As long as 9mm range ammo is .35+ and 45acp is .45+ I am not buying into the whole 'panic pricing is over' thing.