JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.458 rifle uppers $190 + $60BC - seems pretty good @ Delta Team Tactical.
I've wanted one for a while and would scoop one up, but I blew my "newfangled upper" funds on a 6.5 Grendel ($120 at KM Tactical).

Delta Team.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have read too many horror stories about cheap big bore uppers to get behind these. Do yourself a favor and go to Tromix for your 458 socom needs. I believe buy once cry once applies here.

Google Delta team tactical reviews and do some reading.
I've purchased two barrels, six ambi charging handles, and other small parts from DTT. One barrel was a drop ship from Wilson Arms and took a while to show up. My last three purchases were shipped the same day as the order. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
One barrel was a 6 .5 Grendel -- the most accurate AR I have. The other was 450 Bushmaster. Except that the muzzle thread are non-standard (5/8 x 32tpi), the barrel is excellent.

As far as buying uppers that cost just a skosh more than a barrel, IMO you get what you pay for....

Google Delta team tactical reviews and do some reading.
They screwed me over. They are a low level company, that sells cheap stuff. There are other companies that have the same prices. Delta TT has several different websights. Probably because of their bad reputation. They need to trick people into their game.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top