JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
38, 44mag and 45/410.

20180612_090406.jpg

I'm looking into getting a different Hogue grip for my LCR. I've recently tried contacting Hogue to no avail. The phone system reports their number 800-GET-GRIP (800-438-4747) "not in service", and they haven't responded to my "Contact Us" typed message on their web site.

Has anyone by any chance heard that Hogue is out of business?
:(

Update: I was previously unaware: https://forum.accurateshooter.com/t...ident-while-racing-at-reno-air-races.4075116/

Update 2: "Due to bad weather, our contact center and phones are currently offline. If you have questions or need assistance, please send an email to [email protected]. We'll do our best to respond when we can."

-

Last Edited:
I'm looking into getting a different Hogue grip for my LCR. I've recently tried contacting Hogue to no avail. The phone system reports their number 800-GET-GRIP (800-438-4747) "not in service", and they haven't responded to my "Contact Us" typed message on their web site.

Update 2: "Due to bad weather, our contact center and phones are currently offline. If you have questions or need assistance, please send an email to [email protected]. We'll do our best to respond when we can."

-
I did reach Hogue by phone yesterday afternoon, so all is well.

-

Snubs circling around an American Classic Gunleather Legacy model holster...outstanding craftsmanship.

Snubs clockwise from upper left; 15, 10, 12, and 19

20231009_212421.jpg

Model 15 with the American Classic Gunleather Legacy model holster

20231009_212551.jpg

20231009_212532.jpg

When I first bought this I was doubtful that I would be able to use it well. To my surprise I could hit steel reliably at self-defense ranges.

View attachment 1737805
I shoot my 3" .357 60-15 so well double action, even at moving targets, it almost makes me cocky! (See what I did there?) Barrel length helps when sighting, but snubbies can be very accurate, too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top