JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
38, 44mag and 45/410.

20180612_090406.jpg

I'm looking into getting a different Hogue grip for my LCR. I've recently tried contacting Hogue to no avail. The phone system reports their number 800-GET-GRIP (800-438-4747) "not in service", and they haven't responded to my "Contact Us" typed message on their web site.

Has anyone by any chance heard that Hogue is out of business?
:(

Update: I was previously unaware: https://forum.accurateshooter.com/t...ident-while-racing-at-reno-air-races.4075116/

Update 2: "Due to bad weather, our contact center and phones are currently offline. If you have questions or need assistance, please send an email to [email protected]. We'll do our best to respond when we can."

-

Last Edited:
I'm looking into getting a different Hogue grip for my LCR. I've recently tried contacting Hogue to no avail. The phone system reports their number 800-GET-GRIP (800-438-4747) "not in service", and they haven't responded to my "Contact Us" typed message on their web site.

Update 2: "Due to bad weather, our contact center and phones are currently offline. If you have questions or need assistance, please send an email to [email protected]. We'll do our best to respond when we can."

-
I did reach Hogue by phone yesterday afternoon, so all is well.

-

Snubs circling around an American Classic Gunleather Legacy model holster...outstanding craftsmanship.

Snubs clockwise from upper left; 15, 10, 12, and 19

20231009_212421.jpg

Model 15 with the American Classic Gunleather Legacy model holster

20231009_212551.jpg

20231009_212532.jpg

When I first bought this I was doubtful that I would be able to use it well. To my surprise I could hit steel reliably at self-defense ranges.

View attachment 1737805
I shoot my 3" .357 60-15 so well double action, even at moving targets, it almost makes me cocky! (See what I did there?) Barrel length helps when sighting, but snubbies can be very accurate, too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top