JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been using a Sneaky Bags Mini for almost a year, and its about time to give it a proper review.

The Mini Sneaky Bag is an active shooter bag and it is designed to be covert. From the outside the bag does not scream gun bag, but the inside hold the essentials. The bag has a main pocket, Med/Utility pocket and a dump pouch. The interior of the main pocket is loop lined so you can attached to hook attachments. The Mini comes with a 2 cell insert that can hold 4 ak/ar and numerous other mags. I have mine up for an AK. The medical/utility pouch has elastic loops that retain my pistol mags. But can also be used for a BOK. I am rethinking of having more BOK stuff in that pouch and moving the pistol mags to the interior. The feature that puts the bag over the top for me is the dump pouch. This feature isn't seen much on Active shooter bags.
Training with bags is natural. It has a waist strap and leg strap to keep the bag from flopping around. With the bag riding on my waist it is natural to reach in and do a smooth reload and stow of magazines. The leg strap does take a little getting use to, but is essential to run the bags as designed.
I have taken this bag on trips all over the place. Nobody is the wiser when i stroll through hotel lobbies with this bag, it just blends in. Sneaky for sure.
I highly recommend this bag to keep a low profile while wanting to be prepared. check them out at Sneakybags
pictures:
2bcc72f3.jpg
8ed33ce1.jpg
4238afa0.jpg
fa7a986b.jpg
c03f1cae.jpg

Bok= blow out kit. First aid. Atleast that's what I call it.
The waist and leg strap do not tuck but are not noticeable when just I just wear it. I use a elastic loop to contain them when not fully deployed. The waist strap blends in/under a shirt, right under my appendix IWB holster and does not get in the way. Here is a pic of it on.
View attachment 202094
5d1453e6.jpg

Last Edited:
The last pic with the pistol mags is the utility/med pouch. It is attached to the bag, between the main compartment and the dump pouch. I like how the flap has hook and attach to the loop to stay open during use. I hope that helps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top