JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Awesome deal man, I love my 9L..... I actually hit what I'm aiming at.... Fancy that:s0010:

Dos
C.O.R.E. Optics ready S&W M&P Performance Center Compensated .40 Long Slide with 5.01" barrel. The factory sights are designed to be tall enough to co-witness with most optics.

This is Smith & Wesson's Top of the line Performance Center Pro model.

The barrel porting and C.O.R.E. optics mounting plates significantly increase the value of this gun over similar M&P Performance Center models.

<broken link removed>

Beautiful condition. Great shooter. Optic not included.

I purchased this in April. It's just getting broken-in with about 1000 factory rounds through it; absolutely ZERO malfunctions of any sort.

Would make a great entry level or intermediate USPCA/IPSC competition shooter.

Low recoil: Muzzle-flip is significantly reduced by the compensation ports and comes back on target very quickly for follow-ups. Trigger is about 4.5-5lbs. Trigger reset is very short and trigger over-travel is adjustable for a minimum amount of total travel.

Includes three factory mags (two came with gun + one extra) and everything seen here: S&W Blade holster, three back-straps, five optics mounts to mount a wide variety of red-dot optics.

Mostly looking for Glock 19/26 Gen.4 with cash on your end. Cash price $660.

Have 100+ rounds of factory ammo included in the deal.
Trade for my 96a1 got an ad up with all the details comes with 9mm conversion barrel and 3 18 round mags

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.