JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I have a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 65-5 Ladysmith that I hate to sell. I am not the original owner, I have only put about 50 rounds. It appears to be in great condition and has seen little use. There is one blemish on the top rail and one on the backstrap. From what I understand, the grips are not original, but look great. I'm not an expert on these but will do my best to answer any questions you may have.

Asking price $600. Buyer pays transfer fee. Sorry I'm not interested in any trades. I just need the funds. Message me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_6868.jpeg IMG_6869.jpeg IMG_6871.jpeg IMG_6870.jpeg IMG_6873.jpeg IMG_6874.jpeg IMG_6868.jpeg IMG_6869.jpeg IMG_6871.jpeg IMG_6870.jpeg IMG_6873.jpeg IMG_6874.jpeg IMG_6955.jpeg

Last Edited:
Factory grips are ACE smooth rosewood magna style grips that didn't give you much to hold on to. The ACE smooth rosewood combats on yours do. They may not be original but their the right era grips plus they Factory Smith and Wesson grips not aftermarket. Smith and Wesson owned the ACE grip company.
Your gun is a keeper, I would sell a Glock or something easy to replace.

Factory grips are ACE smooth rosewood magna style grips that didn't give you much to hold on to. The ACE smooth rosewood combats on yours do. They may not be original but their the right era grips plus they Factory Smith and Wesson grips not aftermarket. Smith and Wesson owned the ACE grip company.

These grips could be Craig Spegel's also....

The grips are 100% ACE. I can't believe this gun is still available.

Yep, spot on. I use to have one with original grip and had to do a double take on these. Great guns, wish I still had mine.

Hello Everyone,

I have a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 65-5 Ladysmith that I hate to sell. I am not the original owner, I have only put about 50 rounds. It appears to be in great condition and has seen little use. There is one blemish on the top rail and one on the backstrap. From what I understand, the grips are not original, but look great. I'm not an expert on these but will do my best to answer any questions you may have.

Asking price $700. Buyer pays transfer fee. Sorry I'm not interested in any trades. I just need the funds. Message me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 573287 View attachment 573288 View attachment 573289 View attachment 573290 View attachment 573291 View attachment 573292 View attachment 573287 View attachment 573288 View attachment 573289 View attachment 573290 View attachment 573291 View attachment 573292 View attachment 579241

Price drop. Will include a speed loader and whatever ammo I have left for it (14 rounds of Grizzly 38 special JHP, 8 rounds of Federal 357 magnum JHP, & a 50 round box of Remington 38 special).

While not in line for this pistol, I did just purchase a Stoeger M3K from this seller (LINK)

I will say that the shotgun was *immaculate* and very well cleaned.
It was apparent that he maintains his firearms in good condition.
Have confidence that it's going to meet or exceed expectations.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.