JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my S&W Model 19-6. This belonged to a relative who purchased it new in the mid 80's. He passed away and it stayed in a closet for many years. It was rediscovered recently by his wife, who claims after purchasing it he 'messed with it a few times' but never fired it. This certainly appears to be the case. I can't find any evidence it's been shot, carried or left anywhere but a closet. The bluing and grip are in immaculate condition, no chips or scratches. What appears to be wear on the ridge of the upper grip is a reflection on the glossy finish of the wood - it is not actual wear.

It includes two HKS speed loaders and a soft case. Unfortunately the original case is nowhere to be found, although I do have the manual.

Mostly interested in trades at this point, cash price $800 OBO. Trade interests:

-30 cal can (through SOT, of course)
-AK74 or some x54r variant
-VEPR
-VZ2008/VZ58
-FAL or variant (PTR)
-Remington 700 SPS, must be threaded

+/- cash for the right offer. Transfer through the FFL of your choice, OR or SW WA. Can travel for the right trade.

1H34V6m.jpg
pic.jpg
2m1Xn8v.jpg

Last Edited:
That is a nice looking revolver but I have to say, that barrel looks longer than 4 inches in that photo ... but you should know what you have so it is probably just me. Must be the angle of the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top