JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Barely used, less than 50 rounds through it. Pictures coming later today...

SMITH & WESSON EQUALIZER 9MM NO THUMB SAFETY
3.675" BARREL
10-ROUND, 13-ROUND & 15-ROUND MAGAZINES INCLUDED
Maglula UpLula® magazine speed loader included

Comes with original box and packaging.

Prefer to meet at any of the FFL's in the Beaverton/Tigard area that still offers the 3 day transfer. No trades please.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here are some pics...

Unknown-1.jpeg Unknown-2.jpeg Unknown-3.jpeg Unknown-5.jpeg Unknown-4.jpeg

Great gun indeed, I am only selling as during the measure 114 initial rush I ordered one that got stuck with an FFL dealer for a reallllyyyyy long time so I ended up getting a second one from NW Armory via the 3 day rule. I simply don't need both, I'd rather sell one.

Barely used, less than 50 rounds through it. Pictures coming later today...

SMITH & WESSON EQUALIZER 9MM NO THUMB SAFETY
3.675" BARREL
10-ROUND, 13-ROUND & 15-ROUND MAGAZINES INCLUDED
Maglula UpLula® magazine speed loader included

Comes with original box and packaging.

Prefer to meet at any of the FFL's in the Beaverton/Tigard area that still offers the 3 day transfer. No trades please.
Willing to drive to vancouver?

Since I am an Oregon seller I think the transaction has to take place in OR? For now, will stick with an FFL around Beaverton/Tigard as I know the rules here in OR.

Since I am an Oregon seller I think the transaction has to take place in OR? For now, will stick with an FFL around Beaverton/Tigard as I know the rules here in OR.

Other than the drive transferring a gun in Washington is the same as Oregon for the seller. You give your info then the rest is on them.

As far as I know I think it's the other way around. Since I'd be the buyer I would have to have the transfer done in my home state.
Thanks though and let me know if your decision changes.

Legally speaking:

Any firearm transfer between two states requires that the gun be transferred at a licensed dealer in the state where the recipient lives. The recipient must pick it up from the dealer after undergoing a background check. The only exception is when a gun is "willed" to a person in another state.

I.e., the buyer undergoes the background check, which has to occur in the state they reside in.

I've sold many firearms in Vancouver while being an Oregon resident, because I can legally transport my own firearm across state lines and it is at a licensed dealer when I make the sale.

Edit: I am not an attorney, so if you want actual legal advice, consult one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top