JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$860
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New, never fired. Smith & Wesson 686 Plus w/ 3" barrel.

22DC5AD1-C5B1-470B-8E63-59D6C29B4D87.jpeg 42655718-5E3E-4E43-989A-6F0871A32C6B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
definitely a must have / dream gun for me right now or whatever you want to call it. I doubt you would take trades but i have a almost brand new Girsan Regard MC. not sure if youre familiar but they are almost identical to the beretta m9 in terms of dimensions, durability, and accuracy. im absolutely in love with it and would be a little sad to part with it but if thats sounds like something you'd be interested in talking about let me know! i just made an account so i don't know how to contact each other yet but if you want, feel free an we can talk about it. It's been meticulously maintained and cared for, oiled and cleaned, and i can't give you an exact amount so ill just ball park its been fired less than 100 times with zero faults. just thought id throw that out there if thats something you'd want to talk further about. this 686 plus is one ive been looking for for a while! Of course ill post photos if youre interested

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top