JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Beaverton to Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

Up for trade is a Like New In Box(less than 50 rounds fired), in all honesty I wanted this gun for years, researched it for some time but never saw one show up in person at any of the LGS's I frequent until last week. Payed a little more for it than I should but I didn't care at the time because I finally found it. The first shot surprised me by the recoil, every shot after that was painful,I forced myself through two more cylinders full(total of 18 rounds fired) before I had to call it quits,I hear it is much better with X-Frame Hogue grips. Comes with everything it came with new, gun comes with both sets of grips in the photos.
I believe this is the lightest .44 magnum revolver made, easy for carrying in the woods. Also one of S&W's best looking revolvers in my opinion.

FYI those are animal hairs in the photo's gun is in pristine condition.
Gun weighs 25 OZ unloaded :s0001:

Gun is very new picked it on 01/09/2021, with receipt in box as proof.
Would prefer to trade for another .44 magnum(preferably another S&W) with a 4" or shorter barrel, no lightweight models please.
Also open to larger caliber revolvers with a barrel length of 5" or shorter.(.454,.460 S&W,.480 Ruger,500 S&W, ect....)

Prefer to transfer at Sunset Firearms.

Edit: 1/21/2021 Now also for sale at $1000.
Also open to MP5 clones as trade(+ cash on my end) or Desert Eagle pistol in .44 mag or .50AE.(+ cash on my end)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Now also for sale at $1000.
Also open to MP5 clones as trade(+ cash on my end) or Desert Eagle pistol in .44 mag or .50AE.(+ cash on my end)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.