JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, relax, I'm not smelly. I was born and raised in Germany, and have been a permanent resident in the US for a few of years. I am married to an awesome American woman whom I met on my first day of college back in Germany. We moved here a couple of years ago and love Portland and the Pacific NW.

Other hobbies of mine are aquariums, training my one-year-old American pit bull terrier, hiking, watching football, going to the gym, and drinking large quantities of beer. I got into guns fairly recently, and I am excited to explore this new interest. My wife isn't too excited about the whole idea, but she's a good sport about it.

Pleased to metcha! :peace:

Welcome to the board
grab a .22, a brick of ammo, a pack of crackers to shoot at, and head out for a day of fun, I've yet to have a female companion who wasn't converted by a .22 outing :)

Welcome! I spent three years over in W. Germany 86-90 (my last Christamas the wall came down) I haven't been back since about 96 or so when my last employer had an office in Holland. What part Germany are your from?

Thanks for warm welcome, everyone! I look forward to spending a lot of time on this fine discussion board.

techieguy: I was born in Hamburg, but grew up and went to school in the very SW corner - just miles from the French and Swiss borders.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top