JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, relax, I'm not smelly. I was born and raised in Germany, and have been a permanent resident in the US for a few of years. I am married to an awesome American woman whom I met on my first day of college back in Germany. We moved here a couple of years ago and love Portland and the Pacific NW.

Other hobbies of mine are aquariums, training my one-year-old American pit bull terrier, hiking, watching football, going to the gym, and drinking large quantities of beer. I got into guns fairly recently, and I am excited to explore this new interest. My wife isn't too excited about the whole idea, but she's a good sport about it.

Pleased to metcha! :peace:

Welcome to the board
grab a .22, a brick of ammo, a pack of crackers to shoot at, and head out for a day of fun, I've yet to have a female companion who wasn't converted by a .22 outing :)

Welcome! I spent three years over in W. Germany 86-90 (my last Christamas the wall came down) I haven't been back since about 96 or so when my last employer had an office in Holland. What part Germany are your from?

Thanks for warm welcome, everyone! I look forward to spending a lot of time on this fine discussion board.

techieguy: I was born in Hamburg, but grew up and went to school in the very SW corner - just miles from the French and Swiss borders.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top