JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Tough to find" From what I found out earlier this year, they're only tough to find in the areas that the supply company "All Sports" services, that would be Fisherman's, Wholesale Sports, Bi-mart, and other local stores I would guess. I had no problem finding the powder and primers I needed from Powder Valley, very friendly with great prices, just need to pay the haz-mat fee of $27.50. I bought an an 8# jug of powder and finding a NWFA member to split it with for cost was a breeze, we both saved money.

Conehead, I would suggest we get a group buy going for the local PDX area. Anyone that uses CCI pistol primers, large and small. W-231 powder hasn't been available, as far as I know, for months now.....I think even HS6 and Titegroup hasn't been on the shelves of Bi-mart for a while.

There's a "Group Buy" forum further down a bit, if you were to start a thread on there I'd be in for a K each of CCI small and large pistol primers. PM me if you're interested in such a thing or start a thread in the group buy forum.

Mike

I am sure I saw small pistol primers the other day in the Bi-mart in Hillsboro. I am not 100% on that. I think they were CCI. I was buying large pistol primers. I am sure that they have W-231, Tight Group and HS6. Bullseye too. I bought a 1lbs of it. I am headed there tomorrow. I will check again.

Bi Mart typically receives freight on Mondays if I remember correctly and on the 24th they had a sale end on primers, powder and ball. So some of the stores might not be resupplied yet.

Bi Mart in Hillsboro had about 1,500 CCI primers yesterday. I just buy it online and split the order with a friend. Primers comes out to about $21/1k for Tula / Wolf and about $15/pound for powder. We normally buy $500-$700 worth of primers and powder at a time to cut down on cost. With primers selling for $30/1k for primers on sale I never buy it in store anymore.

I don't know what Bi-Mart, Fisherman's and Wholesale Sport's has on their shelves currently. Earlier in the year (Feb-Mar?) I was going in or calling every week, and every week they still weren't getting product. I got a load of stuff from Powder Valley and am still set for the most part. I was in the Halsey street Bi-Mart a couple of weeks ago and the shelves were void of certain ammo, pistol primers and, of course, the powder I would have wanted, just like early in the year. I would hazard a guess that if one Bi-mart HAD only 1500 primers a day or two ago, today the have none and will probably have none for __?

Bi-Mart has the greatest employees anywhere, the company that serves them is the issue. If you guys are getting what you need localy, good deal! I guess my choices of powder were wrong, should have picked the ones that Allsport's can keep on the shelves of our local stores.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top