JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking for a compact .40 or .45 for conceal carry.

It's actually for my wife. She just started working swing shift and the area is not so great.

We used to have a Taurus Millennium Pro, and that was pretty kosher. PT-145 I think it was? Wouldn't mind something like that again.

I'm in Oregon, but I have a friend who's an FFL, so willing to consider Washington offers as well.

So I'm open to offers!

I have a pt-140 millennium pro that I carry. It is compact so it doesn't fit my hand real well (I have large hands). Comes with 2 holsters and a case. I've had it 2 years and put maybe 200 round thru it..

I am not the original owner. When I got it in trade for a motorcycle I made many calls to osp checking the validity of his ownership and it checked out. I urge anyone to do the same when buying or trading firearms..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.