JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sent my slide to Battlewerks, they did a great job and fast turn around, had Jagerwerks do one and would never use them again.

Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas. They do great work. Had them do put a RMR on my 19. Don't really need screws to hold it in its such a precise job. It pretty much snaps in and out.

I sent my slide to Battlewerks, they did a great job and fast turn around, had Jagerwerks do one and would never use them again.
I've been planning on having Jaeger works mill my VP9 when I finally get around to it, why would you never use them again?

Was going to go with Primary Machine, but they all of a sudden decided they were only doing Glocks and CZs going forward.

Also found a place in Junction City (Armac tactical) but they use a plate system for the vp9 because they said the slide is to narrow not to use a plate, and I don't really want the plate it looks cheesy.

I was also looking at Maple Leaf arms in Texas.

Bummed to hear bad reviews about Jaeger, any feedback is appreciated.

When I got my p-320 back from jaeger works the rear sight was installed backwords and would not fit the right way because of the cut being to far back I found out they had did the same thing to other peaples guns aswell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top