JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sent my slide to Battlewerks, they did a great job and fast turn around, had Jagerwerks do one and would never use them again.

Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas. They do great work. Had them do put a RMR on my 19. Don't really need screws to hold it in its such a precise job. It pretty much snaps in and out.

I sent my slide to Battlewerks, they did a great job and fast turn around, had Jagerwerks do one and would never use them again.
I've been planning on having Jaeger works mill my VP9 when I finally get around to it, why would you never use them again?

Was going to go with Primary Machine, but they all of a sudden decided they were only doing Glocks and CZs going forward.

Also found a place in Junction City (Armac tactical) but they use a plate system for the vp9 because they said the slide is to narrow not to use a plate, and I don't really want the plate it looks cheesy.

I was also looking at Maple Leaf arms in Texas.

Bummed to hear bad reviews about Jaeger, any feedback is appreciated.

When I got my p-320 back from jaeger works the rear sight was installed backwords and would not fit the right way because of the cut being to far back I found out they had did the same thing to other peaples guns aswell.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews