JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently bought this G45 used at a great price. It looks like it came with an aftermarket slide cut on it. I can't at all figure out what optic/plate would even fit though. The Glock plates that came with the gun don't fit at all, due to the four pegs on the slide (two in front, two in back). I figure worse case scenario I could just buy a new slide. Any thoughts on what's going on here?

1000005238.jpg 1000005239.jpg 1000005237.jpg

Did the previous owner not know what it was cut for?

I agree. It does look like a DPP cut.

Previous owner had no idea, unfortunately. He's trying to get in touch with the owner before him for me
It looks like it was cut for the DPP with the rear sight attachment. Which would make sense if the rear sight is absent when the cover plate is taken off.

I may be wrong though.

IMG_3606.jpeg

It looks like it was cut for the DPP with the rear sight attachment. Which would make sense if the rear sight is absent when the cover plate is taken off.

I may be wrong though.

View attachment 1755362
Been watching some videos and I think the exact same thing. I'll have to do some research into how it all goes together- does the DPP have its own mounting plate separate from the standard Glock ones? (I'm very new to optics, if you couldn't tell haha)

Been watching some videos and I think the exact same thing. I'll have to do some research into how it all goes together- does the DPP have its own mounting plate separate from the standard Glock ones? (I'm very new to optics, if you couldn't tell haha)
If you got the MOS plates with it one of them should be for the DPP.

There is only one DPP footprint. It's a great optic, but fwiw, the Eotech EFLX also would fit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top