JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had the butt of mine poke through my shirt in the summer at the grocery store. Some lady went outside and called the cops. While exiting I was greeted by two Sheriffs. Being a legal CC card holder, I just did as I was told and everything turned out fine. The cops were way cool about it and even laughed when I was walking away and told the lady to go Fu*k herself and get a hobby. You will always run into people that just don't get it and never will. Just be comfortable and "try" not to show.
You live in Snohomish, where you are being invaded with anti-gun, HRC sympathetic, Seattle ex-pats. Time to start moving east on the 2.

I applied here in Multnomah County Oregon in early December. They said I would get an email in about two weeks with my app date. Thank goodness I checked on it with a phone call because the nice lady I spoke to informed me it was sent out (never got it checked daily and all spam boxes in my gmail) and my app was on Feb 17th. I was a little bummed it would take so long, but it's drawing closer so now I'm just glad it's almost here. Not stoked about having to wait after the finger printing for the physical license in the mail to carry though...

Dude, WaCo. Applied Nov 22. Scheduled for Dec 28th. Showed up 30 minutes early, walked out with my CHL before my scheduled appointment. :)

ATTENTION!!

The term is: COULDN'T care less, thus indicating it's NOT possible to care any less than one does.
If someone, "could care less" that implies they care, if only a little.... get it? :rolleyes:
Class dismissed, carry on. ;)
:D

Yessir Sergeant, SIR !!!

I Walked into the Des Moines WA. PD, filled out the paperwork, got fingerprinted and walked out with mine in hand in about 40 minutes.

That surprises me. They must have some fast paper-pushers in Des Moines.

Get all amped up to do your walmart gauntlet run!
Don't scream "I've got a gun!".

th?&id=OIP.M8a56e9f2a8d6f22b28264c6cb70c0d2bo0&w=300&h=216&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top