JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was out shooting at Wolf Creek today when something unnerving happened. I went to break in a new G Code holster and was having a great time shooting drills in lane #1. As I'm shooting at my target, I see two people walk into my field of vision. These guys were up on the hill way past the berm. It looked like they were trying to find a place to set up a target. I thought I would be polite and stop shooting since they were about 30 degrees to my right and about 100 yards away. I watched them walk around on the hill and I could hear them talking through my electronic ear pro, and they never even noticed me. I couldn't believe they were so oblivious. I guess lane #2 wasn't long enough for them and they decided to go behind the berm to set up targets. Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it as a reminder to everyone to stay safe when you're out shooting, especially when other people are nearby.

When I was MUCH younger a few of us were up on larch, before they paved most of it, and were shooting pistols mostly out to 100yards.

Some moron drives up and parks next too us, gets out and puts a huge camping backpack on and proceeds to dang near walk in front of us and go up and over the berm - he never said a word...

We called it soon after because we didn't want that guy to come back while we were shooting right at him

When I was MUCH younger a few of us were up on larch, before they paved most of it, and were shooting pistols mostly out to 100yards.

Some moron drives up and parks next too us, gets out and puts a huge camping backpack on and proceeds to dang near walk in front of us and go up and over the berm - he never said a word...

We called it soon after because we didn't want that guy to come back while we were shooting right at him
Sounds like that guy was on a hike out to Darwin's waiting room...;)

I shoot at ARPC, as safe a club as any on earth, IMO. I also was a member of Clark Rifles, another well run, safe range. Both safer than say most of the military ranges I've been on! But I'm telling you, DO NOT relax on any range! I've seen things. There is a weapon on every bench, watch them all!

I shoot at ARPC, as safe a club as any on earth, IMO. I also was a member of Clark Rifles, another well run, safe range. Both safer than say most of the military ranges I've been on! But I'm telling you, DO NOT relax on any range! I've seen things. There is a weapon on every bench, watch them all!

Yup, be your own RSO;)

I was a member at ARPC when they first opened the 12th Bay, which is a 50 yarder. Anyway, one day I was out there w/ my AR and would you believe, a kid on a dirt bike came rumbling down the hill, through the bay, and out the side! I absolutely yelled my head off, but he just kept going, looking real sheepish as no doubt realized his mistake, but man, that one really surprised me.. I can only surmise the kid used to ride the hill regularly and didn't know about the new shooting bays.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top