JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$345
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
WTS, OBO PRICE DROP 05/12/19
Singer Industrial Walking Foot Sewing Machine. Model 111W153, with original bench table. 1/3hp clutch motor. Foot and knee controlled. Newer feed dogs and other parts. New lamp. Runs and works great. Extra needles as shown. Copy of manual.
1940's manufacture.
$345.00 OBO--- YOU PICK UP.
Thanks for looking- PM with questions sew 1.jpg sew2.jpg sew3.jpg sew4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bump up for you. .. Over 1-K view and this still sitting here ??? , I am sick of looking at this machine sitting here for months, It Should Be Gone and sewing .
( He asking 345-$ ) is a good price for a buyer who looking for a solid single-needle to patch his hunting/shooting nylon .
It also a good starter machine for someone wanting to start learning to sew .

I have had several 111/112 211/212 old singers and they keep rolling along with 'also parts still readily available' if you want to replace or change out presser-feet, dogs, throat plates, timing belt ...etc. .
I currently run 8 machines at stations right now, and I still keep one old 112 setup for specific jobs and it runs fantastic for 60 year old machine .

Model 111W153 is a ( Needle Feed ) and manual oil/lube . This Head has no reverse, but it definitely not a deal breaker for 345-$ price . Table/treadle pedal looks clean, with motor/belt, knee presser-foot lift and side mount bobbin winder, wired-up and ready to run .
it can be set-up with 135x5 or 135x17 needle size .
It can easy handle #69E and #90 thread size for heavy stitch . ( maybe, I never have but.. ) have heard others say it can be setup for #135 FF size thread .
Easy will punch threw a couple layers of 1000 denier fabric with a webbing lay-over, all day long with nice clean looking stitching.

It always good for anyone to have a sew machine stuck in the corner of the house , good luck with the sale .

Actually I would love to buy it. I've been looking at it for months but I'm at the wrong end of the state and shipping would be insane.
If anyone has any ideas, let me know. Maybe someone's heading south on I-5 past Grants Pass or something.

Actually I would love to buy it. I've been looking at it for months but I'm at the wrong end of the state and shipping would be insane.
If anyone has any ideas, let me know. Maybe someone's heading south on I-5 past Grants Pass or something.
I've been in Bend the last 3
I've been in Bend the last 4 days visiting my daughter. Closer but still not there. :confused:

Too bad we don't have a forum member "Pony Express" for non-serialized sales. On an audio forum I have frequented trusted volunteers will sometimes transport an item from point A to point B, than another will carry from Point B to Point C, etc., until it gets to the buyer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top