WTS OR Singer Industrial Walking Foot Sewing Machine

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by ruger45blackhawk, Dec 15, 2018.

1. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk
    milwaukie
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

WTS, OBO PRICE DROP 05/12/19
    Singer Industrial Walking Foot Sewing Machine. Model 111W153, with original bench table. 1/3hp clutch motor. Foot and knee controlled. Newer feed dogs and other parts. New lamp. Runs and works great. Extra needles as shown. Copy of manual.
    1940's manufacture.
    $345.00 OBO--- YOU PICK UP.
    Thanks for looking- PM with questions sew 1.jpg sew2.jpg sew3.jpg sew4.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. JustShoot

JustShoot
    Oregon . Hillsborito area

Bump up for you. .. Over 1-K view and this still sitting here ??? , I am sick of looking at this machine sitting here for months, It Should Be Gone and sewing .
    ( He asking 345-$ ) is a good price for a buyer who looking for a solid single-needle to patch his hunting/shooting nylon .
    It also a good starter machine for someone wanting to start learning to sew .

I have had several 111/112 211/212 old singers and they keep rolling along with 'also parts still readily available' if you want to replace or change out presser-feet, dogs, throat plates, timing belt ...etc. .
    I currently run 8 machines at stations right now, and I still keep one old 112 setup for specific jobs and it runs fantastic for 60 year old machine .

Model 111W153 is a ( Needle Feed ) and manual oil/lube . This Head has no reverse, but it definitely not a deal breaker for 345-$ price . Table/treadle pedal looks clean, with motor/belt, knee presser-foot lift and side mount bobbin winder, wired-up and ready to run .
    it can be set-up with 135x5 or 135x17 needle size .
    It can easy handle #69E and #90 thread size for heavy stitch . ( maybe, I never have but.. ) have heard others say it can be setup for #135 FF size thread .
    Easy will punch threw a couple layers of 1000 denier fabric with a webbing lay-over, all day long with nice clean looking stitching.

It always good for anyone to have a sew machine stuck in the corner of the house , good luck with the sale .

RoktJSqwirl and ruger45blackhawk like this.
  3. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk
    milwaukie
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Appreciate the free bump.

RoktJSqwirl likes this.