JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just thought I would share my recent experience with Silver Falls Pawn in Silverton, OR. I transferred a lower through them and found their service to be top notch. Also, at $20 for a transfer fee and $10 for OSP, I wasn't complaining. The only other place in town that does FFL transfers charges $45 plus the $10 OSP fee. They have a small selection of used guns and I was shocked to see that they also carried some new guns. Most of the new guns I saw were pistols, but the prices looked to be competitive. I saw $299 on a new LCP. They had a couple of Walther P22s as well. Aaron, the owner, was a nice guy and didn't even complain that he had to go to the post office to pick up my lower because they don't open until 10am and the mail comes earlier than that. If you need a transfer done and live in or near Silverton, that's the place to go. Might be worth stopping to check his inventory as well. He was just in the process of taking in a Ruger Blackhawk in .357 as I was leaving, so I am guessing his stock changes.

<broken link removed>

I believe you to be correct about Silver Falls Pawn being the cheapest, but there is actually 4 FFL holders in Silverton that do transfers.

JM Sales

Silverton Pawn

NW Gun Guy

Mikes Guns

Who is JM sales and Mikes Guns I been here in town for almost 55 years never heard of them? Is one of them the new gunsmith? who does not know or understand the laws. Told me that a person I was buying a rifle from would have to take it to a FFL so the FFL could handle the shipping. I went through WILD BILLS in Molalla and the seller shipped direct to the shop and I picked it up and was out of there in 25 min.

I will give Arron a shot at the next one we have talked a number of times.

Did another transfer with Aaron yesterday. Went nice and smooth. Aaron even inspected the rifle when it arrived and pointed out a scratch on the stock. It was minor and not a big deal to me as it will be a working rifle anyway, but thought that was great. I also noticed that he has increased his stock of new guns. I saw a new Ruger .357 I might have to go back and get a better look at.

I agree, I just bought a Ruger SR 22 @ $300, went smoothly and price was great! BG check was about 45 seconds, so cannot complain. He is a decent guy. So where do all you Silverton guys go shooting at locally?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top