JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 2.38.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 10.02.25 AM.png

Package:
1. SIG 300BLK + Mag + 100 rounds of ammo. Value $2050 for $1700
OR
2. SIG 300BLK + Mag + 100 rounds of ammo + Vortex scope + Team Warne mount $2440 value for $2000

I bought this sniper gray Sig Virtus new two yrs ago to complement my SIG 300blk Rattler. This has a 9" barrel so its the ideal size for accuracy and performance with the 300blk. Two-position piston-driven AR platform with integrated recoil system. I have shot less than two mags through it and it really just sits in the safe. I have the original Sig box, docs and lock it came with including the original 30round mag. There are some marks on the upper receiver from the Warne AR scope mount I had on it that I am saving for another project, but available for an extra $300.

I want to put the $$ into a new bolt gun build so putting this out there, but not where I HAVE to sell. We all know they are selling for over $1900 new if you can find one now so my asking price is very fair. If it does not sell at, no worries it can live in my safe. i.e. not making lower offers.

NOTE: Sale ONLY though a licensed FFL, you pay the transfer fee. I have had great luck at Tigard Pawn or Tri-County Gun Club transfers. Don't even ask for a "bro transfer" outside the FFL, I will block and report any requests of that kind, ZERO tolerance for that, we are adults so let's act like it.

*SCOPE IF you would like the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 30mm scope on the Team Warne AR scope mount I will include it for an extra $300 for both. These items are NOT for sale outside of being part of the mounted package. It is currently mounted and sighted in.

Will not sell AMMO or Scope outside of this one package. Its gun+ammo or gun+ammo+scope only.
IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg
  • Type: Semi-Automatic
  • Series/Collection: Sig MCX Virtus
  • Caliber/Gauge: 300 ACC Blackout (You can swap the upper for a 5.56x45mm NATO Virtus upper then have two calibers you can shoot)
  • Capacity: 15
  • Magazine Type: AR-15
  • Grip Type: Black Polymer
  • Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Carbon Steel
  • Barrel Finish: Black
  • Receiver Finish: Gray
  • Barrel Length: 11-1/2"
  • Overall Length: 31"
  • Weight: 7.4 lb
  • Overall Height: 8"
  • Overall Width: 2.8"
  • Twist Rate: 1:7"
  • Trigger Type: Matchlite Duo
  • Stock Type: PCB
  • Operating System: Gas Piston
  • Forend Type: Alloy

TRADES:
Not all that interested in trades, but here is one that would be interesting:
- HK P7M13 in crome (Very specific on this being a P7M13)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top