JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Success! Man those little divots are hard to hit with the end of toothpick but after smearing paint one time I figured out how to do it - dribble a little of the paint on a piece of paper and let it start to 'set' up a little, then stick the toothpick in it and that way the paint is a little thicker, but still viscous and will still flow from the toothpick into the indentation. A slight twist of the toothpick spreads it evenly. A large part of my success was due to being able to completely remove the existing paint with a small dental burr that fit the indentation perfectly and rotated between my fingers.

When you get ready to do it again, look at some of the white epoxy Kitchen Sink chip repairing kits. You want durable? This is it. Not quite as permanent as the porcelain it's designed to repair but a lot more than just dried enamel.

Kitchen Sink chip repairing kits
Yep, I was planning on going to Lowe's for a bottle of the sink paint but our fiberglass repair guy stopped by and we got to talking about it and he thought some white acrylic might work as well so he gave me a small bottle to try. It filled and dried quickly so we shall see how it works.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top